Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Panic.....NOW.



It just hit me today that I only have another week and a half before my classes officially end and the Study Week begins. Which means I only have 10 more days to finish up my Working Drawing Details and to RESUBMIT all of the previous ones with amendments. Which ALSO means I ONLY have 10 DAYS before my INTERNAL CRIT SESSION WITH MY LECTURERS WHICH CONSTITUTE A QUARTER OF MY STUDIO MARKS. WHICH ALSO MEANS that NEXT WEEK is the LAST WEEK FOR ANY KIND OF TUTORIALS FOR STUDIO BEFORE THE LAST 100 METER DASH TO THE END OF THE SEMESTER CRIT. WHICH MEANS I NEED TO DEVELOP, AMEND, PROCESS, AMEND SOMEMORE, PRODUCE AND FINISH UP MY STUDIO BY NEXT WEEK!!!

WHICH MEANS!!!!!

I. AM. SO. SCREWED.


Please throw me into the nearest ocean.

Stay tuned for advanced panicking.

1 comment:

Jhei said...

hm... i thought the realization dawned on you when we talked over the weekend...

good luck!