Thursday, October 15, 2009

That Ice Cream Scene

If you've watched the movie In Her Shoes, you've probably seen that scene in which Cameron Diaz goes to the fridge, opens it and reaches out for a tub of ice cream and then grabs a carton of milk. She then proceeds to open them both and pour the milk directly INTO the ice cream in the tub. With a spoon, she scoops that ice-creamy-milky mess and eats it with satisfaction.

After watching that movie I did the exact same thing and found that it tastes pretty darn good. I mean, they're both dairy products and both chilled. So, they go well together as long as it's ICE CREAM. NOT gelato nor sorbet nor popsicles because those would probably NOT go well.

It's kinda like you wanted to make a milkshake but then you remembered you didn't have a blender and just decided to pour the milk over the ice cream. Genius. My question would be: Why didn't I try this out sooner?!

Anyways, college has been hell. 4 submissions and assignments due next week. *Stab me now* And all of them run consecutively. More Japan pictures will be up soon. Hopefully tomorrow. I tried uploading them earlier but the internet is giving me html nightmare.


Stay tuned for photos from Ginza, Tokyo.

No comments: