Ok, i'm all better now. No more cursing and swearing for me...just back to plain old ugly me. Anyways, thank you to all my friends who said things to me to like calm me down. Cheers!
But let this be a lesson to all people out there, if you step on my tail I become like this raging psycopath. So, don't.
Anyway, its that time of the year again, THE MEGA SALE. Its back, its bigger and its better!!!! muahaha...This sale was also part of the reason that I got myself to calm down...hehe. I know that my Trials are coming up (holy crap!!!) and I know i'm supposed to be studying, but it's just soooooo hard not to do any form of shopping and hanging out! Some one please control me!!!
I've been going out like every other alternate day to just hang out at malls, spending, chatting, spending, watching movies, spending and oh yeah, more spending. Oh my god... I am a shopaholic!!! Does this place me on the borderline of being a metrosexual??? But it's not like I go for some yoga class or some hair removal regime, it's just me trying to look more pleasing to the eye in front of my friends and the public so that they are not blinded by my hideousness. Since, i'm like sooo UGLY, I might as well wear something cool or simply put, nice! So there's no harm in shopping is there?... It's like I shop to save everyone's eyesight!!!
But yeah, basically, going out has really made me feel happier. I guess that's what friends are for right?
No comments:
Post a Comment