I know it's only going to be like a week long but it feels soooo good, like that sip of icy drink on a hot day! Anyways, I just came back from making MYKAD. I know you guys out there will probably say "Haha, you got fined!!" But laugh it up coz the joke's on you. I only had to wait there for like 15 minutes and it was all done within10 minutes. There were like so little people there and the unusual thing is that the staff there were kinda, well, kind. Did not expect that after my friends warned me about the impoliteness of the staff there. But yah, they were pretty good and they even let me check my picture to see if it's alright!
Last week was hell. Trial exams are downright torture. I can't imagine what the finals will be like! :( But i'm so glad it's over coz for the past whole week, I barely slept at all. I mean I like sleep at around 10p.m. for 3 hours and I get up again at 1a.m. and start memorizing stuff! I probably had panda eyes that week.
Anyways, for now (the holiday's) i've got nothing big or too exhilirating planned coz I wanna just kick back, relax and melt my worries and stress away. Speaking of worries, yesterday night, I could barely sleep, I guess it must have been because my internal alarm has been screwed from my sporadic sleeping pattern last week or maybe I was worring about some book that I found missing or I was worried how long the cue would be at the MYKAD making place or the who would win the America's next top model competition..oops..oh, what the hell! Anyhoo, today I feel so much better!!!!
PS: here are some extra pictures from Karen's farewell!

-at PIA
No comments:
Post a Comment