Sunday, August 27, 2006

So far so good

Well, the back-to-class week is over and so far so good. Everything is going as usual except when our lecturers give out our results. I performed like so horibbly. I mean I so need to buck up on my studies. Although I did perform surprisingly well for my Business Studies. 88 baby! Other than that, things are fine especially with the rest of the students from other courses who are on their holidays..which means the whole college is ours to roam! Hehe. Homework is kinda pouring in though as my lecturers are starting to pick up speed again. But unfortunately, I'm still on my holiday mood. I have barely done any of my homework and it's already Sunday! Am I screwed or what?!
Anyways, I haven't been going out a lot. Since everyone is just so busy and preoccupied and/or are staying far from me. So basically, I'm just cooped up at home except on Fridays when I go out with Zhi Xiang. Like two days ago when we watched Snakes on a Plane. We would have caught the 5.30 show but SOMEONE overslept. Jeesh...But great show though. The snake part...not the plot.
Speaking of going out, I still remember the times when I would go out to a coffee place at e-gate and talk for hours. Here's a question, which is more important to you, a girl/boyfriend or your close friends. Would you neglect your friends for just a girl/boyfriend? I mean, girl/boyfriends come and go but friendship is so much more than that. Don't you agree?
PS: the Mega sales are coming to an end so go get shopping people, before you regret it!

No comments: