Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Goodbye My Friends

Today's my last day here in Penang. As of tomorrow, i'll embark on the next phase of my student life. I'll be heading down to Kuala Lumpur in the morning and will get registered in Taylor's School of Architecture. Wish me luck! I guess this will probably be my last post from Penang for now. I will resume posting again as soon as I get settled down there. I still have lotsa packing to do. So, I would like to say goodbye to my friends in Penang, but don't worry, i'll still return during the holidays and breaks and we can hang out then!

I originally wanted to put up some of my favourite photos of my friends in Penang, but there were too many to upload...so I thought why not try a video?

Enjoy!




I hope you like the video. It was something I whipped up at the last minute.

Goodbye Guys!

PS: Packing is harder than I thought. I think i'm gonna go into an insanity streak soon. Save me!

5 comments:

michiko said...

*sob sob*

so touching~~~

Gonna miss you so much!!
anyway, take care and goodbye!!
Adios!!

and i love the video!!
good job!! =D

Anonymous said...

hey just, it's a new journey. if u say goodbye, i'm sure there'll be hello.... not that bad after all isn't it..looking at the bright side of it u got to do more shopping..try out something new perhaps? all i kind say, it takes time and it's a wonderful journey u'll be going through.

all the best,take ur time to pack, take ur time to unpack..say goodbye to Penang for now i'll be seeing u soon. give me a ring whenever u feel like chatting.

c u soon........!!!

Yong Ming said...

Humph... You left me out!!!

Anyhow, good luck with the packing... and the coordinating of all the moving lorries that I'm sure you had to get to move your wardrobe... :-)

sankochan said...

ayo... why so sad one!? Sounds like its the end of the world or something. Aww.... me and Mei Zhi can go down to find you if you feel lonely..... XD

Jhei said...

so how long did it take for you to edit the vid? Very good job indeed =)

However, I think you also left out your sister as well. But then again, you'll probably be seeing me more often eh? Hehe.