Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update 1.0

Okay, so this week, assignments are in. Tension is increasing. And the need to fork out more money for my shopping my art supplies is imminent. The malls here have unleashed a SALE-ZILLA where discounts and promotions are ample but that doesn't have anything to do with academia, so forget what I said. Nevertheless, everything is going well. Except i've got to learn on my own to sketch coz i'm not a good artist. We will undoubtedly have on-site sketching, so i've got to buckle up and face it head-on. Our first site visit is coming up this Thursday and we're gonna go to the National Islamic Museum (I have no idea where that is).

Oh i've taken a few photos of my friends and I and here they are:

~ L-R: Jonathan, Radiah, Sophia & Felicia


~ Jon, Radie & me



That's all I have for now, there's more to come. So, the Harry Potter book is out. Thank heavens I didn't not pre-order it at any of the bookshops. Instead, i bought it in Tesco where they purposely marked down the price about 40 ringgit cheaper than the selling price in the other bookstores. So I got mine for only 70 ringgit which is great. I'm letting Jayme read it first. I've got to finish another book first anyway.

Apart from that, i'm gonna be coming back on Saturday and will only be staying for one night in Penang. My only intention is to get a couple of things to KL like some of the stationary which I left at home. And also to renew my driving license which expires TODAY!!! I'll be switching to the competant license dee. But I think i'll still leave my 'P' sticker on the car...for fun.

Okay guys, I need a little advice here. For my upcoming 'Celebrity-Themed Orientation Night', what or who should I dress up as? Remember, the theme is celebrity. Or should I just not dress up at all and just go in a t-shirt and jeans? Any suggestions?

7 comments:

Yong Ming said...

Like you're not good at sketching. I seem to remember a 'Rembrandt-like' self-portrait once...

How 'bout you dress up as... Harry Potter!!... Currently the biggest celebrity... in all the newspapers :-)

Anonymous said...

be yourself..u r a celebrity, in your own way.

Jhei said...

Justin Timberlake! you can be Justin Timberlake!! Go shave off your hair and grow some goatie!! =D

...ok fine. I guess you don't want that... uhh... how about... some hk star? you just have to spike up ur hair with super gel...


btw, HP is sooo chi kek. will remember to pass it to you next weekend.

alvin_t said...

hmm .. told u 100 times .. follow a celeb that u like and dress like them .. male celebs are easier to follow ..

sankochan said...

britney spears~~~~~~~~~~~

michiko said...

Jack Sparrow~~ or maybe you can try transformers... if you able to find one... that would be so cool~~~ anyway forget the latter suggestion. .. hehe!!

On-site sketching is fun~~~~~ forget the side that you'll get burn... by the sun... hehe~~ =P

justin k said...

YM: Just because YOU dressed up as Harry Potter doesn't mean I want to.

ITCH: That i'll consider.

Jay: I don't think I can grow a goatee THAT fast. And I HATE hair gel.

Al: Who lah!

Sanko: Apa dei! *shakes head*

MZ: o.O Transformers???

Thanks for the suggestions though!