Anyways, I just wanna say that I love the Puasa month! Well, I didn't realize I would like it this much until now. Why do I like it you ask? Okay firstly, classes end half an hour earlier in the month of Ramadhan. Well, that's coz the students and teachers who are fasting need to prepare and rest, don't they? Then, there is the awesome food! Street food that is. All the pasar malam food stalls are selling an array of good food this time of year. You get your briyani, your rendang, your nasi tomato, your this and that...there's a whole lot of food out there which I haven't even tried before! Plus, restaurants and food outlets also have special Ramadhan sets which are quite worth it sometimes.
Also, I just realised today that during the fasting month, the amount of people riding the KTM significantly abated when it comes time to buka Puasa. Yeah, I went to KLCC today to check out some stuff and to have lunch and dinner there. And as I was headin' back at around 8:30pm, the amount of people in the LRT and KTM were less than ordinary. Normally, at that time, I would get sandwiched so tight that I feel like i've become beef jerky! I despise the amount of people in KL and the inefficiency of the public transports.
But as I was saying, I love the month of Ramadhan!
- Sophia, Pam, Jon and I after we buka Puasa-ed at the Curve last FridayAs I mentioned above, I went to KLCC. I went there to browse some of the books in Kinokuniya and also some magazines (I got my Nylon: Guys and Men's Folio!!). I couldn't find the books I needed to do my research essay in the college library, so I thought of headin' to bookstores and doin' some reading there. I wish there are more books in the library. But anyhow, I enjoyed myself going to KLCC. And if you're wondering, NO I DID NOT DO ANY SHOPPING THERE! The mega sales are already over, to my dismay and to my parents' delight. The only things I spent on besides transport is on the magazines and food. I guess that's all my brain can churn out for now.
+ EXTRA
*LISTEN TO THIS*
"Starz In Their Eyes"
by Just Jack
from the album "Overtones"

I heard this song while YouTubing around the other day and I loved it. Absolutely brilliant! It's catchy and somehow I liked the monotonous-ness of it. This song has a groovy, cat-walky feel to it. Here's the video:
PS: I'll be back in Penang for the weekend. I might be busy though...
4 comments:
darling
ur getting thinner ..
eat more .. MORE !!!!
~aL~
I agree that you're getting thinner. Maybe this month is the time you can eat more when people fast? Btw, I so wanna buka puasa at "The Curve" too! That place is so cool!
well, if you used the touch n go, your transport should be free too...
since I paid for it!!
you can try on the kelantan food like nasi dagang, kelantan laksa(lakse), nasi kerabu.
Yes, i like ramadhan month too!!
when buka puasa = less car on penang bridge, hehe!!
Post a Comment