Ever since I encountered that little nasty cycling incident, I decided to more or less change my cycling route to a safer one. I used to cycle along Gurney drive and Kelawei road but I noticed the latter is busier and packed with cars going at faster speeds which makes it less safe. So now, i'm confining myself to Gurney drive only.
+ Watch this!
In this video, I attached a camera to the front of my bicycle and just started cycling the length of Gurney drive from one end to the other. It was kinda lengthy so I decided to speed it up and I thought it seemed more interesting. Hope you found it amusing too.
Stay tuned for more.
5 comments:
hahhaaa!!! poor u. everyone's overtaking.......
all i see is cars cars and more cars
joey: Well yeah. I tried to cycle as fast as I could while avoiding shaking the camera too much.
Al: Whatever, riding along Gurney drive is great! And besides...there're also trees and let's see....what do you call it...THE SEA!
but the smell....the smell!!!!!!
Well yeah that too. But I must say that the smell from the motor vehicles are worse and probably more hazardous to health.
Post a Comment