Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back to school

Sorry i've not been posting lately. The new semester has been keeping me busy with applying for this and paying for that and buying this and registering for that. So everytime I return home i'm already exhausted from all the hassle. Furthermore I haven't any internet connection at the new place i'm staying. I'm currently staying with relatives in SS23. But fret not, the process of applying for streamyx is already underway. And i've more or less payed up my fees and registered for the subjects i'm taking this semester. I am however considering whether or not I should take less or the same amount of subjects as the previous semester since I did not achieve desirable results last semester. But anyhow, i've two weeks till the adding/dropping of subjects is prohibited.

For now, I may be posting less often until i've received the goodness that is the internet connection.


Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Jhei said...

so will you be going on that class trip??