I think I need some sort of a boost. I KNOW I need some sort of a boost. An emotional booster to make me lighten up. It's just that the chronology of events lately has sunked its teeth and punctured a hole in my spirits. Sometimes I feel like I've lost all hope in life. I don't know if other people go through the same bouts of highs and lows like me. I can just sit around alone just doing nothing except breathing as if time is all I have.
I need something to jerk me out of this delirium-like state. Maybe then I'll have the actual drive I need to progress forward in the things I ought to be pouring my attention into.
You know what I think? I feel as though I'm looking at myself from a third-point of view. It's like I'm taking a step back and looking at the whole picture of my life. The things I've done. The things I'm doing and the things I want to do. It's one of those evaluation periods which I say "Hey, wait a minute...is this how it should go?" "Is this what I want?"
I think by the time this week is up, I'll begin to feel better. I've got a couple of tough days ahead of me.
Stay tuned for more.
3 comments:
cheer up! you're not the only one who will sit around alone doing nothing except breathing!! =)
look at the bright side! you're erm... umm..... you know what, just be positive! lift up both sides of your lips and smile~ haha!! =D
wahlau eh... you're only 20 and you're already going through a mid-life crisis??
Lol... no worries. You'll feel better soon. And you're not alone. Many of us (me included) have gone through or will go through this phase at least one point in their lives. ...or maybe a couple of times in my case =P
Michiko: Thanks for calling the other day!
Jhei: Not a crisis per say...just a phase
Post a Comment