It was hard work but I think it pretty much paid off. I think the site model looks awesome. I mean we built a part of Georgetown out from nothing but craftboards, UHU glue and corrugated cardboards. I have a feeling people are easily amused by things which have been scaled down or scaled up. But I like that feeling. It's hilarious.
- the whole site model
- City Hall
- Shophouses on Chulia St. (at the corner of Love Lane where 7/11 is)
- Shophouses on Chulia St.
- The junction at Penang Rd, Muntri St. and Chulia St.
- St. Xaviers Institution.
- Shophouse roofs.
After this project was done and over with, my workload continued to rain down on me with a short Project Management test this past Monday and a Working Drawings submission yesterday. But now, all of that is done and over with and I am already looking forward to the Raya holidays. I think all of us deserve this much needed break to pick up some of our said marbles.
Stay tuned for more.
8 comments:
impressive and awesome models!!!
OMG I can't believe u actually did all that!
impressive.. i saw ur project on someone else's website yesterday and was almost certain it was ur group as u mentioned it b4.
oh my god ... awesome work justin .... really impressive ... WOW
Yeah, they were really nice. Most of the impressive models are from my coursemates who managed beautiful neat models.
I was assigned to the 'less glamorous' models most of which are shophouses. But that, I enjoyed making because even though they are shophouses, each row is pretty much different to the other in terms of features and how they fit into the site.
WOW WOW WOW!!! im impressed just!!!!
^^ My Hand...
Thanks!
Yeah yeah your damn hand
Post a Comment