Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sunny Days Ahead.




Those two-three weeks of maddening work is over and gone. Models were made, re-made and done. Presentations were put together, presented and critically remarked. And all in all, those 2 whole long weekends, weekends with extended holidays and all, weekends which could have been used up for a leisurely stroll through malls with friends, paid off. At least I think it did. I'm happy with the way the site and zoning models turned out. They look pretty cool in a 1:500 scale. I HAVE to take some pictures of them.

To all the people who's calls or smses I ignored or did not reply, I'm sorry. Imagine living for nearly 3 weeks straight on a 9am to 2am work schedule 7 days a week. If that's not tiring I don't know what is. And on top of that, having to attend classes during the week days and listen to a 2 hour long lecture.

I have an exam this coming Monday. And a submission on Tuesday. But other than that, I'm already anticipating the upcoming Raya holidays. Life's starting to look good again.


Stay tuned for sunnier skies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and there i go, wondering how on earth you survived. i'd just drop dead on roadsides after the 2nd day