Monday, September 07, 2009

You Drive me Crazy

.
.
.
.
.
.
My assignments are driving me up the wall.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Literally.

It's already been two straight weeks of non-stop working. I've been going to college every single day in those two weeks and I have to continue doing so until the thing is done and over with. It's taking a toll on nearly everyone. I was very productive initially but I'm beginning to feel sluggish and I can't even imagine how the people who are fasting manage to get through the day and do their work arduously. I find myself slacking off in the past two days. I just feel... Tired.

I need some energy boost. I wonder if any of those energy drinks help. Any suggestions?

I've got to get over this because everything has to be completed in due time and the whole show's going down this Thursday.


Stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

Jhei said...

omg you're crazy!!

I need to learn how to scale up the wall like that XD

michiko said...

O.O

MOTHER! the mother of all energy drink! okay I do not know whether it is available in Malaysia or not. But it's a really strong energy drink!

good luck with your assignments! =D