Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Superheroes

It took me a good night's rest and the company of my friends to wear off the post-presentation cloudy mood I had on yesterday. Anyways, here are some of the random shots I captured during yesterday's presentation. Due to the lack of sunlight yesterday and the chaotic atmosphere, most of my pictures suffered motion blur.

Nevertheless...enjoy :)


- the uncompleted Wolverine suit.


- Jon's portrayal of Wolverine.


- Catwoman is shrouded in mystery.


- The translucent Superman gets a helping hand.


- Spiderman dons a new mask.


- An origami Wonderwoman.


- Iron Man opts for rubber.


- The final lineup of crime-fighting, ass kicking superheroes.


Stay tuned for more.

4 comments:

Tau Sar Phneah said...

omg!!! is like back to the action hero world..

justin k said...

TSP: I know...it was like a freak show that day.

IL: ...*seeing stars

Jhei said...

Lol... creative!!

Can't wait to see more pics ^_^

justin k said...

Wish I had more pics though