OMG so CooLLlll!!!!You know who I saw last night at the bars?? Xena the warrior princess and her sidekick, Gabriel! hahahahahah...going to a bunch of Halloween parties tonight ^_^
I am so jealous your halloween so fun!!!
Jhei: Ooooo...that sounds fun! A bunch of parties summore!Michiko: Don't you have anything like that over there. I would think overseas are more into it.
we do have, just that I didnt go, no one I know is going!! =(
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OMG so CooLLlll!!!!
You know who I saw last night at the bars?? Xena the warrior princess and her sidekick, Gabriel! hahahahahah...
going to a bunch of Halloween parties tonight ^_^
I am so jealous your halloween so fun!!!
Jhei: Ooooo...that sounds fun! A bunch of parties summore!
Michiko: Don't you have anything like that over there. I would think overseas are more into it.
we do have, just that I didnt go, no one I know is going!! =(
Post a Comment