Thursday, October 09, 2008

Regret.

Oh my god. Coming back so soon to PJ was a complete waste of time and not to mention effort. I was told that I had classes on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (which is today). The Tuesday class practically wasn't at all. Headed over to college just to attend a tutorial class which was barely one. Wasted all that fuel when the lecturers are fully aware of the world's dwindling fuel resources *Grumbles*. Then on Wednesday, we were taken to Klang to an art museum in which I personally believe was wayyyyy to short a visit. I had little if no time to capture the images I wanted.

And today's classes were...well whaddaya know...CANCELLED. Hell no! I rushed all the way back here just to be completely let down by the schedule prepared by the lecturers. I should have stayed back home and only return today. That way, I could have had more time to explore Penang and find sites suitable for my assignments, spend time in the comfort of my own home and also BE with my parents who happen to be away the entire period I was home. Even a few days would have made a difference. And instead, I hurriedly drove back to PJ just to endure a generous helping of NOTHINGNESS.

The only thing which is keeping me slightly elated is the fact that i'm looking forward to 2 Raya Open houses which i've been kindly invited to. One of which is tomorrow! Saving grace indeed.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments: