Thursday, October 23, 2008

Work

Studio has kept me busy this past week. I've been working on sketches, technical drawings and trying to come out with a decent plan befitting the theme of the assignment which would more or less meet the expectations of the lecturers whose opinions happen to differ greatly amongst themselves. So, I guess it's a challenge that I must take on.

My other assignments include two reports and another presentation which are all due in two weeks. And the hand-in dates are one after another which means another round of hellaciously busy week to come. Just the past week i've had two almost sleepless nights trying to complete the Studio work. On Sunday I finished my assignment at the college studio at 2:30am, drove back home, slept for 2 hours and drove back to college to do some finishing touches on it before pin-up. And just two days ago, I only slept for 4 hours. Yes, although it's torture, deep deep deep down, I find it interesting and quite exciting.

Although i've been so hectic, i'm still finding time to spend some leisure time. Watching Mythbusters on TV is almost routine. I take it as a one hour break while having a snack. And also there is time I spend with my friends in college, dinner with other friends, shopping and grocery-shopping.

Plus, my results for my mid-terms are out and i'm happy that I did fairly overall. So, I hope this is a good sign which indicates that i've sorta struck a balance between work and play.

Stay tuned for more.

No comments: