Distraction is not really good for classes now, is it? Oh well, it's just a one day thing :)
- A priest (who moonlights as an exorcist), a zombie and an architectural student who slashed his hand open while trying to do models.It was a fun day alright. But I found it difficult to keep up the I-am-holier-than-thou act. And it was fun going around saying 'Bless you my child.' And of course there was the occasional exorcism of the undead. Ahh...all in a day's work!
On a seperate note, I have my FIRST FOLLOWER!

Stay tuned for more.
4 comments:
Yeah, a whole day of exorcizing will sap your energy too! Ahha
yor...i'm getting jealous...
i can never have this kinda experience in my studying life...
so in nia!!! oh btw...the sketch in ur previous post is ur work?? ur artistic side keeps growing wan...
LOL
i dont "follow" ur blog..i bookmark it. lol. same thing??
Zhi: What in? At least you get to go hang out during the weekends.
JS: Probably :)
Post a Comment